What score do you expect the United States will get?
(ECNS) — The United States has caused worldwide concerns in COVID-19 origin tracing. If there is a «test paper» for the U.S. to answer, what score will it get?
Here are the questions:
1. What’s the real cause of U.S. Fort Detrick’s closure in 2019?
2. What have the 200 plus U.S. overseas biological laboratories done in the world?
3. Is there a coincidence between «the Event 201 scenario» and the spread of COVID-19 pandemic?
4. How many misdiagnosed «flu patients» in the U.S. were actually COVID-19 cases?
5. Where did the U.S. get its virus strain when it began to develop COVID-19 vaccine on Jan. 11, 2020?
6. Why does the U.S. turn a blind eye to the world’s research result on COVID-19 origin tracing?
7. Why did the U.S. government order its intelligence community rather than scientists to take the lead in COVID-19 origin tracing?